Monday, April 5, 2010

5 April 2010~~~

5 April 2010~~
is Monday~~ xD

2day i wake at 9.30am~ >.<
cause have skol have skol~ >.<
lalalalala~~

but wake d also sleepy~ >.<
i everyday wake also sleepy mia~
blekx~ =P

then goin bath eat and prepare my stuff till 10.10am~ >.<
then goin skol skol~~
lalalala~~
arrive at there 10.29am~ >.<
woohoo~~

left 1 minit~~
but also same mia ler~~
cause morning i do thesis~
like din do nia~
juz talk v my babe all carmen moga and wani~~
and watch movie nia~ >.<
babe li ying is do her job~
so din have time v us d~

till 12pm ++~~
we goin out eat lunch~ >.<
i v carmen goin eat food and tea restaurant Hong KOng mia~~~
so i havin my lunch at there~ >.<

after that goin walk walk~~
my babe carmen wanna buy shoe 4 graduation~~
so we go find all shoes shop~ >.<

at last she found BONIA~~
lolx~~
she damn rich~ >.<

here is it~~
the shoes~~
she bought Rm213~~
Normal is Rm289 - 20%~~



Juz 4 graduation onli~~
she bought BONIA~ -.-"
geng~~
lolx~~


BONIA~~ >.<



after that i goin pay car park~~
so i goin down~
then pay luu~~
cause 1.28pm d~ >.<
after that goin watson walk walk~~

then goin skol back~~
then prepare all the table and chair~~
4 cibtac revision~
then i sit at behind~ >.<
cause let cibtac my junior study~~
cause their examz is COMING!!!
Tis MONTH!!! >.<
wish them all GOOD LUCK ya~ >.<
ALL THE BEST Luuu~~

Serious in study~ >.<


Good Luck to all of u~~ >.<
+u +u +u~~~ x3


while study~~
i damn bored at the back~ >.<
so took some stupid thing~
lol~~

My lovely pensel box~~ >.<
i use it 4 year d i think~ xD


My place and stuff~ =P


babe wani Note book~ >.<


she de water~ =P
MCD mia~
she say No good~~
bo ho lim~ >.<


then i catch tiok 2 babe is sms hp~~
din concentrate at all in study~ >.<


up babe wani~~ >.<
down babe moga~ >.<
2 2 also naughty har~~
din hear teacher teach~
at behind sms~~
lols~~~


after that 10 minit break~
so goin ladies luu~~
then kepo kepo jek~ >.<

my messy table on study~ >.<
lalalala~~~xD



my 1st day in STELLA-IN~~
where is me~ >.<
Dunno luu~~
lalalala~~ xP


after that learn till 4.10pm~
then goin home sweet home~ >.<
before that~
my mum calling me~
call me go shop~
take food back~
cause my mum morning got pai pai~ >.<
so have to go there take food back 4 dinner~~

after that goin home sweet home~ xD
then goin bath~
on9 a while~~
then take a nap~ >.<
suddenly tired~ >.<

then i wake at 7.30pm ++~~
cause my mum call me heat up the food~ >.<
but wake up still blur blur~~
aiyayayaya~~

then my mum back~
see me~~
wat i doin~~
then she done all~ >.<
i help her some some~~
then done~~
then goin up my bed see tiok my com on tiao fb~ -.-"
i tot i close d~
lolx~~

but also nvm~
then i on9 jek~~
till 8.30pm~
i took my dinner~ xD

after that walk here and there~
ntg 2 do~
goin my room~~
do manicure and pedicure~ >.<

here is it~ >.<
my stuff all~~
nail remover , varnish , bling bling stuff and ect.... >w<


Done my manicure~~
juz simple nia luu~ >.<



my pedicure~~
and it also simple nia~ >.<


hehe~~ x3


then wait it dry luu~~~
then walk here and there~~

then missing is working OT~~
so take care ne~ >.<
dun get tired or sick luu~~

then i ma continue on9~
till now~~
12.30am le~ >.<

goin 2 sleep soon~
cause tired luu~~
and missing is sleeping le~~
cause of tired also~ >.<
hope have a sweet sweet dream ne ~~ xD
good nite nite~~ xP

and also all of u~~
nite nite~~
sweet dream ya~~ ^^
wish u all HAPPY EVERY DAY ~ ^w^
(= SMILE =)
~~hehe~~
bye bye

~ THE END ~


No comments:

Post a Comment